Saturday, April 25, 2009

spring beats

recently, when watching a video i won’t post here, i was absolutely captivated by its music. as title and artist weren’t indicated anywhere,
it wasn’t quite that easy finding out about that song. finally, i did:

ah, that slow and heavy base line, the blue picking and dreamy sounds… i could listen to this for a long long time.

(please listen to this via headphones in case you don’t have an appropriate sound system at your disposal; otherwise so much will be lost)

since one week, i’m back in my university life and already in need of holidays again. but the weather is heavenly. tomorrow, hopefully, i’ll go and spend time somewhere on the danube island. if i don’t, my head will probably explode.

being back in vienna, i’ve begun practicing a little chopin prelude:

prelude in b minor, op.28 no.6

my sister recommended me to play this, some months ago. only now have i gotten around the begin laying my fingers on this, and since then it has absolutely captured me.

enjoy.

1 comment:

saturninus said...

hmmm seems like you took your musical instruments in possession again...